[CQ-Contest] Re:Contest preparation?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re:Contest preparation?
From: spa@tri.net (spa)
Date: Fri May 7 11:59:35 1999

> From: Doug Brandon <dab@home.com>
> Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contest preparation?
>
> Sometime in the past, somebody posted a great guideline of how to prepare
> for a 48 hours contest.  What to eat/drink a few days before, sleep
> patterns, etc.  Could somebody please repost that?
>
> Thanks,
>    73 de Doug, N6RT

Anyone have the protocol that they use for the B-1 bomber pilots that fly from
the KC area to Kosovo and back with several refuelings and no place to sleep in
the back?  I know from the KC paper and a similar note in WSJ that such a
protocol exists, but suspect that it might involve some performance improving
substances, not coffee.

N0UU