[CQ-Contest] 2RSO Op Pos Layout = neck pain !

Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2RSO Op Pos Layout = neck pain !
From: W3DMB@aol.com (W3DMB@aol.com)
Date: Mon May 10 08:50:36 1999
My eye doctor was able to give me a pair of glasses with single focus
perscription that is set for about 20 - 24 inches - that way the radio,
computer and keyboard are all in focus - and it just requires that I move my

eyes - not my head...  my trifocals [and then variable lenses] gave me a
very
bad "pain in the neck" after a few hours of operating...  It doesn't make
sense to spend thousands of dollars for a radio and other gear and be in
pain
when about $25.00 for special glasses makes operating a pleasure again -
you'll use them more then that fancy new test gear.. {use a pair of old
frames - who cares what they look like}
gd lk
73,
Jerry - W3DMB   "Doing My Best"

In a message dated 5/9/1999 8:14:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,