[CQ-Contest] Visit to Queensland-Hervey Bay

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Visit to Queensland-Hervey Bay
From: frosty1@pdq.net (Frosty)
Date: Sat May 15 22:04:37 1999
Will be visiting in June or July At Hervey Bay. Any contesters andor =
DXers could visit while there.
Most likley be the last week of June and first week of July.=20
Sender: owner-cq-contest@contesting.com

Thanks
Frosty K5LBU/9J2CF/9L1CF/9G1LL
Houston, texas

------=_NextPart_000_002E_01BE9F16.8A7876C0

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Will be visiting in June or July At =
Hervey Bay.=20
Any contesters andor DXers could visit while there.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Most likley be the last week of June =
and first=20
week of July. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Thanks</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Frosty =
K5LBU/9J2CF/9L1CF/9G1LL</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Houston, =
texas</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>