[CQ-Contest] Cut [Serial] Numbers

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Cut [Serial] Numbers
From: mgilmer@gnlp.com (Gilmer, Mike)
Date: Thu Jun 3 15:00:05 1999
Seems more likely these stations weren't "copying" anything - they
already knew who you were, could recognize their own call at 60WPM and
didn't care about the report (it was always 5NN, oops, 599, right?)

Engage in any QSOs at that speed?

I wonder what other variables contributed to your "revelation"
(propagation, local time-of-day, Monday Night Football).

73
Mike N2MG

On Thursday, June 03, 1999 7:22 AM, CT1BOH - Jose Carlos Cardoso Nunes
[SMTP:ct1boh@mail.telepac.pt] wrote:

> I was on 40 running a pile-up at 40 WPM. This was a US/EU pile up, and
quite
> big.
> QSO after QSO I started raising my CW Speed by 2WPM , until I reached
CT
> maximum speed of 60.
> As far as I was increasing my CW speed the pile-up was moving East.
And in