[CQ-Contest] Tri-Band Beam??

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Tri-Band Beam??
From: k3mm@erols.com (Tyler Stewart)
Date: Sun Jun 20 19:14:14 1999
I guess I'm another that doesnt think K7LXC's response was appropriate for
this reflector.  Keep it on Tower Talk, which is yours.

The answers are:  look at the F12 C3 or C3S for a short boom or the Bencher
Skyhawk or CC X7 or X9... in that order for a tribander.  On theused market, a
clean TH7 would do it for me.

All are decent antennas...it's mostly a question of size and money which you
pick.

73, Ty K3MM