[CQ-Contest] Fwd: Youth contesting...

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Fwd: Youth contesting...
From: w4an@contesting.com (Bill Fisher, W4AN)
Date: Mon Jun 21 16:54:02 1999

I received this today and thought it to be pretty darned relevant to this
list.  Read what this young man has to say.  I can say for sure "Been
there, done that", and thanks to K4VX I'm where I am today.  Maybe some of
you have suggestions for the young contesters who are listening?

73  Bill Fisher

Bill Fisher, W4AN (EX KM9P)
http://www.contesting.com