[CQ-Contest] Sweepstakes Rules Changes

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Sweepstakes Rules Changes
From: kharker@cs.utexas.edu (Kenneth E. Harker)
Date: Fri Jul 30 14:36:17 1999
    Through 1998, the precedence was based on power output, not on entry
class.  Multi-single entrants could give Q, A, or B precedence.  But, I agree
that maybe that's what the change is.  In which case, that would really be
another change, in the existing multi-single category, which this contest
news release doesn't specify.

    I wonder what else we'll discover when the new rules are printed?