[CQ-Contest] ARRL 10m Contest Logging Problems

Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL 10m Contest Logging Problems
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L. Martin)
Date: Sun Jul 18 07:25:34 1999
Ed,
Check http://www.arrl.org/contests/forms/novsslog.pdf page.
There is, indeed, a column for on/off times...and it's right
after the QSO time column.

In General Rules for All ARRL Contests,
http://www.arrl.org/contests/announcements/99/rules-all.html ,
Paragraph 4. ARRL Standard File Format, subparagraph 8., says:

In contests that require rest periods, the "times on" and "times
off" must be in a separate column.

It will be nice once a standard log format is established among
the contest sponsors and the contest software writers, then we
won't have to worry about such things.  The software will do it
for us.

73,
dale, kg5u