[CQ-Contest] Georgia QSO Party July 31 - August 1.

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Georgia QSO Party July 31 - August 1.
From: k4bai@worldnet.att.net (John T. Laney, III)
Date: Sun Jul 18 18:33:25 1999
Hello all:

Weekend after next, the SECC and SEDXC will sponsor a revived Georgia
QSO Party.  We have 159 counties and will do our best to put all or most
of them on the air CW and SSB.  We have committments for mobile or rover
operations from many, including W3DYA, W5WMU, N4BP, WA4IMC, KN4Y, K4VFY,
K4BAI, K4PI, K4WM, K4EA and others.  In addition there will be some
portable operations from the likes of N4PN and many home stations.
Please join in the fun.

Complete rules, a list of county abbreviations, summary sheet, log
sheet, and files for the NA logging program may be downloaded from the
SECC website at www.contesting.com/secc/    K4BS has .dom and .cfg files
for NA available upon request to Kevin at k4bs@stc.net.

There are certificates for all three power levels for Ga and non-Ga
stations and nice plaques for out-of-state and in-state winners as set
forth in the rules.  These include a plaque for high DX station outside
North America, so DX stations are certainly encouraged to enter.

Please join in and have a good time.  73, John, K4BAI/8P9HT.