[CQ-Contest] Sweepstakes Rules Changes

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Sweepstakes Rules Changes
From: n5nj@att.net (Robert Naumann)
Date: Wed Aug 4 07:00:10 1999
OK, so the changes are that schools will be identifiable, multi-ops will be
identifiable, guys who feel they need to use packet will be identifiable,
and all those who want to do as they've always done, can do so.  Hmmm.....
I'm having trouble finding a problem with this change.

My expectation is that now that the multi-single category is fixed (other
contest sponsors take note) there will be a lot more multi-ops in SS.  It
will definitely be more fun now that they can do everything that a single op
can do.

The school guys seem to get special joy out of running their school
competition simultaneously with SS.

The packet guys have always felt out of place entering multi-single since
they really weren't.

The only difference, aside from the logging program issues, are that there
will be increased activity.  I just hope they decide to get on for the usual
Sunday afternoon doldrums period.

73,

# B N5NJ 73 NTX

Robert E. Naumann