[CQ-Contest] SS SOA

Subject: [CQ-Contest] SS SOA
From: aa4lr@radio.org (Bill Coleman AA4LR)
Date: Wed Aug 4 14:16:16 1999
On 8/2/99 8:41, Dallas Carter at ludal@dmv.com wrote:

>One concern about the possibility of new Precedence indicator.

This would be a mistake, in my opinion.

After all, multioperator stations don't send a different precedence from
signal operators. (Albeit most multops send "B")

It would also force every bit of logging software to be revised in time
for SS. I'm sure many casual operators won't do that, and that will lead
to more confusion.

Have there been rules or proposed rules posted somewhere?

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr@radio.org
Quote: "Boot, you transistorized tormentor! Boot!"
            -- Archibald Asparagus, VeggieTales