[CQ-Contest] Log Request - 10M from the Caribbean

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Log Request - 10M from the Caribbean
From: djl@andlev.com (Dan Levin)
Date: Thu Sep 2 23:06:54 1999
I am going to FG for the 10M contest this year.  Being the planner type, I
want to be as prepared as possible.  Since I have never operated from the
Caribbean before, I need all the help I can get to understand propogation,
plan off-times, etc.

If you have a contest log from a full time 10M station in the Caribbean that
you'd be willing to share, I'd love to have a copy.  10M stations from MM's
would be fine, esp. from CQWW CW, which is at almost the same time of the
year.

Thanks much,

            ***dan, N6BZA