[CQ-Contest] October QST Comments

Subject: [CQ-Contest] October QST Comments
From: jono@enteract.com (Jon Ogden)
Date: Wed Sep 15 09:59:19 1999
Well, after looking at my October QST, at least I can say the advertisers
see contesters as valuable!  Did anyone notice the Icom ad just inside
the cover that has the "contest season checklist"?  I thought it was
pretty good.

Also, I noticed that the ARRL's own K1ZZ finished in the top ten in the
ARRL DX CW contest.  Is Dave a big contestor?  If so, I am surprised that
the ARRL doesn't give more contest coverage or "support" since he's kinda
like the main guy.

That's all.....FWIW.

73,

Jon
KE9NA

The Second Amendment is NOT about duck hunting!

Jon Ogden

jono@enteract.com
www.qsl.net/ke9na