[CQ-Contest] CQ cuts Contest Coverage

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ cuts Contest Coverage
From: 9a3a@spidernet.com.cy (Ivo Pezer, 5B4ADA/9A3A)
Date: Wed Sep 15 10:19:35 1999
CQ should move complete CQ contest results to CQ Contest (if they take too much
CQ Magazine space). It is called CQ Contest anyway. Or shall we be getting
pieces here and pieces there?  I suggest full coverage results in CQ Contest,
so it won't annoy non-contesters in CQ Magazine (and will reduce costs for some
additional contest devoted pages).  I personally like to read soapbox, comments
and everything contest related, to find out how other contesters feel about our
(weird??) hobby.
I keep only copies with the contest results anyway, and already have too many
copies, I don't want to multiply it by two. (Yes, I should get that CD and
throw them away, but I don't want to go to bed with my notebook, and I do like
to read old copies before each CQ contest).

It would be interesting to hear what contest fraternity thinks of this move?
Eham team consists of first class contesters, how about voting about this move.

I know we can't change CQ's decisions, we are only consumers, but I'd like to
see what other contesters think of this move.
PS.
Thanks DARC for sending us complete contest results, certificates and trophies
year after year, always on time (or even early). How do you guys manage to do
it???

Ivo 5B4ADA/C4A