[CQ-Contest] Re: Meaningful Exchanges

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: Meaningful Exchanges
From: mdurham@cerulean.com (Marty Durham)
Date: Tue Nov 30 21:01:09 1999
Interesting comments Paul...except I would disagree that the exchange has to
have somthing that you use your ears for...judging by the number of busted
callsigns don't you think the callsign itself is 'test enough'???  Consider
too that each call is 'unique' in that when you receive it you don't know
what it's going to be until you copy it...correctly...Unlike RST and zone
(once you've got the prefix...usually)...( :-))) )  Yes the serial number
would perform a similar function but I think the callsign is more than
enough for that purpose...

W1MD