[CQ-Contest] Sleep deprevation

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Sleep deprevation
From: jasper@powercom.net (Scott/Lori Jasper NE9U/KA9ZGD)
Date: Thu Dec 2 22:40:16 1999
I tried the sleep before contest method this time since i was off work for
thanksgiving (usually have to work on friday before the
contest).
got about 3 hours sleep, and it really seemed to help.  kept going nonstop
until about 1600z saturday when, since i was at a M/M
anyway, decide to hit the sack for a couple hours.  got back on around 1900z,
and other than another 2 hour break from 0800-1000z
kept on going to the end.

i didnt feel too bad during the contest, but boy have i been dragging all week.
 anyone else ever experience that?  i just cant
seem to catch up on my sleep.  maybe i just should have taken monday off work
and slept all day!  not sure what else a guy could do
to get back into a normal rhythm?

73  Scott  NE9U

jasper@powercom.net
Amateur Radio NE9U/KA9ZGD/KB9TTO/TBA