[CQ-Contest] moving mults

Subject: [CQ-Contest] moving mults
From: henry@pacinfo.com (henry)
Date: Mon Dec 6 22:49:56 1999
I get the concept of moving mults to another band to get more points, but
I'm having a bit of a tought time visualizing the actual process.

This is what I understand to happen. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

ME: UR 5 THANKS, COULD YOU MOVE TO 21 228?

MULT: QSL

MULT (ON 21228): CQ TEST

ME: UR 59 TNX

This seems like we both loose what ever frequency we were on. If I had a
run frequency on the 1st band, I don't when I try to come back to it after
working the mult I moved. If the mult had a run freq., it's gone when s/he
trys to go back.

Did I miss something here? When do I try to move multi.s? When I'm s&p ing,
or running? How do I deal with giving up my run frequency?

end

Henry
KB7RTA
henry@pacinfo.com