[CQ-Contest] WRTC is approaching

Subject: [CQ-Contest] WRTC is approaching
From: tine.brajnik@guest.arnes.si (Tine Brajnik)
Date: Thu Dec 23 23:06:38 1999
Dear FRIENDS,

WRTC 2000 is just six months ahead. Organizing committee would like to thank
you all who has supported wrtc idea till now and to all of you who will give
support in future. We think that the WRTC idea is another strong sign of
amateur radio goodwill and ideal event to get together with world's finest
contesters.

We all are welcoming you to come and be part of our biggest event in year
2000.

All information are available at http://wrtc2000.bit.si or through
scc@bit.si

Slovenia Contest Club with the Organizing Committee of WRTC 2000 wish you
all Merry Christmas and very Happy, prosperious and succesful New Year 2000.

See you all in Slovenia in July 2000.

73

Tine Brajnik S50A
president Org. Committee WRTC 2000