[CQ-Contest] IOTA 1999 Claimed Scores

Subject: [CQ-Contest] IOTA 1999 Claimed Scores
From: g3sjj@btinternet.com (G3SJJ)
Date: Sun Jan 2 15:26:23 2000
The claimed scores for 1999 IOTA Contest are now available.My
apologies = for the delay.  Please let me know if you are not listed
in the correct = category/section. I have found a few so far. I will
put out a revised listing shortly. We had 1054 = entries this year,
another increase.

The claimed scores can be accessed from the RSGB Website =
http://www.rsgb.org

>From the home page, go to HF Contests and via a link to the HF
Contests = Committee Website. There is also the RSGB 21/28MHz CW and
SSB Contests claimed = scores available.

Dates for this year's event - 29/30 July 2000

Hope to see you. Chris Burbanks G3SJJ / GU8D  IOTA Contest Organiser