[CQ-Contest] Final Call for TARA SPRINT LOGS

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Final Call for TARA SPRINT LOGS
From: MRBILL1953@aol.com (MRBILL1953@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jan 14 15:25:17 2000
Greetings:
This is the final call for entry logs for the TARA RTTY SPRINT '99, held back
on December 4 & 5, 1999. If you plan on submitting your logs they must be
posted NO later than January 15, 2000, no later!

So far we've received logs from may of you and we do appreciate your support.
Please take a look at the "CLAIMED SCORES" on our web site: <A
HREF="http://www.n2ty.org/";>TARA</A> to see if your log is listed. If it's
not listed, contact me ( Bill Eddy - ny2u@n2ty.org)  immediately please.

In a few days I'm sure Roy, N8YYS, will have a FINAL listing of all the
scores that he has complied. Again, look this over very carefully and notify
us of any additions/corrections that need to be addressed.

Its been a pleasure working with all of you and I hope you enjoyed this
contest. As always we'd like to hear from you. If you have any suggestions
either "pro" or "con" send them along.

We were very excited with the results of our TARA Log Submission via the
Internet. This year we have only received 5 logs via snail mail, everything
else was electronically! On of the biggest problems we have experienced is
the names that many of you have attached to your "ZIPPED" files. I can't tell
you how many "TARARTTY" or RTTYTARA" files we received but there were quite a
few. Anyway, I think we managed to work things out. We'll just have to
explain this better in our rules & regulations page next year...whoops this
year!

73 de NY2U, "Mr. Bill"
William J. Eddy
President of Troy ARA