[CQ-Contest] Help Choosing rig

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Help Choosing rig
From: l38217@alfa.ist.utl.pt (Pedro Pedroso)
Date: Mon Jan 31 18:36:06 2000

        I would like to thank all the people who answered my previous
        post. It was most helpfull !
        BTW, if anyone would like to know, about 90% advised me to
        choose the Kenwood TS-850.
        I'll see if I can find one in good conditions.

                        73 es CUL In contest !

 | Pedro Pedroso                        |  CT1ELP                    |
 | Eng. Electrotecnica e Computadores   |  Founder member of GPDX    |
 | (Telecomunicacoes e electronica)     |  ct1elp@amsat.org          |
 | Address: P.O.Box 116 , 2806 Almada Codex , PORTUGAL               |