[CQ-Contest] RSGB 1.8 MHz CW Contest 12/13 Feb 2000

Subject: [CQ-Contest] RSGB 1.8 MHz CW Contest 12/13 Feb 2000
From: lee@g0mtn.freeserve.co.uk (Lee Volante)
Date: Sat Feb 5 14:58:12 2000
Hello,

I'd like to remind you that the RSGB 1st 1.8 MHz CW Contest is taking place
next weekend from 2100Z 12 Feb to 0100Z 13 Feb.

Frequency: 1820-1870

Exchange:
UK stations send RST-Serial-District Code
Overseas Stations send RST-Serial

Simple rules:
Single Op only.
Overseas stations can only work UK stations.  Score 3 points per QSO, plus a
bonus of 5 points for each new District worked.
UK stations can work UK and overseas stations, scoring as above, and also
score a 5 point bonus for each non-UK country worked.

Please visit the HFCC website at: http://www.g4tsh.demon.co.uk/HFCC which
has the full rules and entry details for this contest and the other RSGB HF
Contests in 2000.

Hope we have good conditions - see you on the air.

73,  Lee Volante G0MTN
HF Contests Committee, Radio Society of Great Britain.

---
Lee Volante G0MTN, Solihull, UK
Email: g0mtn@qsl.net
WWW:   http://www.g0mtn.freeserve.co.uk