[CQ-Contest] CQ OH2, OH6

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ OH2, OH6
From: f6bee@compuserve.com (Jacques SAGET)
Date: Thu Feb 17 14:06:45 2000
Hi Finns

I'll be on a short business trip next wednesday Feb. 23rd / th. 24th in
Helsinki and Jyvaskyla.

Though it would have been much better to come a month ago for the big CCF
meeting, I would
be more than happy to have a short chat (even a drink or dinner) with OH
contesters (if any in this
country !!!).
Most convenient would be in Helsinki on thursday night but I can
reconfigure my airplane bookings
for an earlier arrival on wednesday.

Sorry for disturbing other users.

73 de Jacques, F6BEE (TM2Y)