[CQ-Contest] Re: Does might make right in contesting?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: Does might make right in contesting?
From: VE3ZT@RAC.com (Paul Hicks, VE3ZT)
Date: Fri Feb 25 10:59:38 2000
Hi Neal,

I like your thoughts on the Sprints. I'm finding them (Sprints) to be
interesting and challenging (for a guy my age). The people who frequent the
Sprints are courteous and very talented. It would be helpful to me if there
were more of them, and more often.

I'm also a low power, sometimes qrp, mostly wire antenna op. It's
challenging, and is a good incentive to improve ones skills and
antenna/station design (along the line of Yuri's philosophy).

73, Paul