[CQ-Contest] 1998 CQWW CW DX Contest Certificates

Subject: [CQ-Contest] 1998 CQWW CW DX Contest Certificates
From: w7why@harborside.com (Tom Osborne)
Date: Thu Mar 2 01:58:48 2000

Jay Terleski wrote:

> I really would appreciate a Virtual cert I could print out at >home and
> handout to the ops. OR even email them their own to >print out.

That is a good idea Jay!  I won the 7th call M/M back in 96 and
it took 3 years to get the certificate.  The other op's were
supposed to get one too, but they never did.  It'd be nice to
print one up for all the op's.

> Yea, its probably easy to copy and forge one, but who cares >anyway? Those
> who have earned them know the worth.

That probably isn't an issue anyway as it is easy to print up
anything you want on a computer nowadays.  73
Tom W7WHY