[CQ-Contest] Call for Speakers - Dayton Contest Forum

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Call for Speakers - Dayton Contest Forum
From: k1dg@ix.netcom.com (Doug Grant)
Date: Thu Mar 9 01:57:40 2000
The Dayton Hamvention will be held May 19-21, 2000, and the Contest
Forum will take place Saturday afternoon, May 20, at Meadowdale High
School from 1 to 4 PM.

I have openings for a few more speakers in addition to some excellent
invited talks.

Please contact me with proposed talks on any aspect of contesting, from
significant contest DXpeditions to high-performance station
design/layout/construction and operating techniques.

Presentations on antenna design should be directed to the Antenna Forum.

Send a brief description of your proposed talk (or one you would like to
see, and who would best give it) to me directly.

73,

Doug Grant  K1DG
k1dg@contesting.com