[CQ-Contest] Plaque for Multi - Single LOW POWER

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Plaque for Multi - Single LOW POWER
From: k1ttt@berkshire.net (David Robbins)
Date: Sat Mar 11 17:14:44 2000
look at the cqww rtty test for a multi op low power catagory, i think its a very
interesting catagory and has lots of advantages.  its main advantage is that you
can get a couple ops together at ANY station and have more fun than doing s/o.
and you stand a chance of competing against other low power stations, so you
don't have to invest in amps, worry about tuning amps for every band change,
tvi, etc.  also for expeditions it gives some incentive to do multi op without
having to carry big amps on planes to be competitive.

--
David Robbins K1TTT (ex KY1H)
k1ttt@berkshire.net   or   robbins@berkshire.net