[CQ-Contest] ARRL DX phone M/S

Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX phone M/S
From: kharker@cs.utexas.edu (Kenneth E. Harker)
Date: Tue Mar 14 16:25:24 2000
     There was some significant competition this year amongst W/VE
stations in the 2000 ARRL International DX Contest, phone, Multi-Single
(M/S) category.  I made some graphs showing 10 of the 11 top stations
(according to score rumors from 3830) with their QSOs by band and mults by
band.  The one top-ten station not on there is K8CC, for whom we did not have
band-by-band data.  In both graphs, the legend is top-down in rumored score
order.  I figure maybe others would be interested in this:

   http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/kharker/temp/topten.html

(I was at N5CQ, which is why that line is twice as thick as the others.)

Kenneth E. Harker      "Vox Clamantis in Deserto"      kharker@cs.utexas.edu
University of Texas at Austin                  Amateur Radio Callsign: KM5FA
Department of the Computer Sciences         President, UT Amateur Radio Club
Taylor Hall TAY 2.124               Maintainer of the Linux Laptop Home Page