[CQ-Contest] Publication date of contest scores?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Publication date of contest scores?
From: n4zr@contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Thu Mar 16 11:48:35 2000
At 02:05 PM 3/15/00 -0300, CX6VM wrote:

>Unfortunately, the oficials scores will be in next september 2000 CQ =
>Magazine.
>
>Is the same that happened in last 8 years, (as I get involved in =
>contests, perhaps before was the same)
>
>Although we send the logs by e mail and we get so advanced in =
>comunications and software developments takes the same time that 6-8 =
>years ago

This won't change, because all the contest administration is done by
part-time volunteers.  Even more important, the magazine itself would
probably close down if it no longer had a monopoly on reporting CQWW
scores, since there is almost nothing else in it of value (IMO).

73, Pete Smith N4ZR
n4zr@contesting.com

Don't forget to update your entry on the World Contest Station Database, at
http://206.102.70.3/search.htm