[CQ-Contest] Reeee: New Blood in Contesting

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Reeee: New Blood in Contesting
From: hrle@rkp.ice.hr (hrle@rkp.ice.hr)
Date: Fri Mar 17 16:17:26 2000
Hi folks/contesters,
Nice subject indeed.
I would like just to give a note that there's not only contesting
we need new blood in, whole ham-radio hobby is dieing.
I worked few contests where there is age as exchanging.
Avarage age in my log was around 52 years!!!
Does this means in 20-30 years ham-radio and so contesting is history?
Hope not.
73 from kind a new blood (5 contest years behind me) operator.
9A6NHH - age 16. Hrle

This weekend dont forget to work Russian Dx Contest and if nothing put rates
up in last hours :)

World Wide Young Contesters -- visit : http://home.swipnet.se/contest/wwyc

my url: http://rkp.ice.hr/hrle/
e-mail: hrle@rkp.ice.hr