[CQ-Contest] Off Again !

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Off Again !
From: perring@pdq.net (Bob Perring)
Date: Wed Mar 22 13:52:06 2000
Well, just got word that I am to be away again for a bit.

This time, going to Malaysia for several weeks.

Now then, not sure exactly what routes I will take coming and going,
although I am sure I will be in and out of Hong Kong and Singapore for
flight connections.

Will figure all that out later, but surely would be interested in any
Australia or New Zealand side trip possibilities so as to allow my
meeting others who share hobbies of mutual interest, not the least of
which is a good cold one on any given cause for celebration.

I will have no real return demands once finished with my contractual
obligations in Malaysia, so I am really looking forward to this trip.
Last year's trips were all jammed together,not allowing any free time
make holiday out of work.

Let me know by private response if you might be interested in making a
meeting possibility during this trip. I will gladly make our home
available for any future stateside visits that my hosts might desire.

Bob
64 Notchback, http://freeweb.pdq.net/perring/images/otto.jpg
70 Westfalia, http://freeweb.pdq.net/perring/images/casper.jpg
N5RP, http://freeweb.pdq.net/perring/station.html