[CQ-Contest] Fw: Technology Restrictions for Pile-Up Tape Competition

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Fw: Technology Restrictions for Pile-Up Tape Competition
From: ae327@lafn.org (Richard J. Norton)
Date: Sat Apr 1 09:24:02 2000

I was in initially outraged when I read this posting from the other
reflector. After some thought,  it now seems only to be fractionally
more absurd than the concept of giving multiplier contest score
credit for contacts whose multiplier accomplishment has been
essentially negated.

73,

Dick, N6AA

________