[CQ-Contest] Looking for closer room at Friedrichshafen

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Looking for closer room at Friedrichshafen
From: broz@csn.net (John Brosnahan)
Date: Wed Apr 19 08:25:15 2000
Need a room at Friedrichshafen convention--willing to share
something close to site with a contester or DXer or ??

I normally stay at a very nice place, but it is quite a way from
the convention site and I miss the activities in the evening--like
the CONTEST DINNER.  Of course I have waited too long to find
anything on my own.  If you have an extra room or need a
roommate please let me know.  I want to make it to the CONTEST
DINNER this year.

Does anyone have the time/place details for the contest dinner?

tnx es 73

John Brosnahan   W0UN
Alpha/Power, Inc.