[CQ-Contest] CQ Philadelphia

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ Philadelphia
From: py2ny@asbyte.com.br (Vitor Luis Aidar dos Santos)
Date: Thu Apr 20 01:49:39 2000
Hi everybody - we are going to visit Philadelphia
May 15-18, this year. I´m looking for patience
contesters at Philadelphia area, just to change
a few words and to know each other. My wife (PU2VYT)
and I have some dificulties with English language
but we know that this isn´t a big problem to
the amateur radio universe !!! I´m not sure
yet about our time, we are going olny for
touristic purposes, and we are very interested
in historic places.
Will be nice to talk something about our WPX CW
contest plans at ZX5J and to know people that
we know only via radio...
Our private e-mail: py2ny@arrl.net
Sorry for my bad English redaction...
73 es DX