[CQ-Contest] CQWW and CQWPX Certificates

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQWW and CQWPX Certificates
From: W6qk@aol.com (W6qk@aol.com)
Date: Fri Apr 21 14:36:07 2000
The response for address's for prior CQWW  and CQWWPX certificates has

reduced the pile up  and I am posting a new list of the remaining

certificates that have not been mailed as of 20 April.

Any information on the remaining certificates  would be appreciated and
should be sent to nh7a@arrl.net

Thanks to all who have helped the back log.

I just received  1999 WPX Phone and some other proir back year's
certificates. I will start to get them in the mail next week.

Aloha, Al

CQWW 1996 SSB

C91C0

HB0/HB9AON