[CQ-Contest] Need Help w/ PSQSL

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Need Help w/ PSQSL
From: W5ASP@aol.com (W5ASP@aol.com)
Date: Mon May 1 00:13:03 2000
Back in 1992 Gary, W9XT put together a really neat program called PSQSL which
would sort QSL labels in the proper order for submitting outgoing QSL cards
to the ARRL's Outgoing QSL Bureau.  I've used this program with great success
over the ensuing years, but it's gottten a bit outdated.

I wonder if there is anyone out there who may also still be using this
program,  and if so has anyone created or found an updated version of the
BUREAU.LST file which conforms to the new prefix/countires handled by the
ARRL's Outgoing Bureau.

I guess there ought to be some clever way to rearrange the CT CTY.DAT file in
the proper sequence, but I'm not that well versed in file manipulation.

Any help or suggestions ?

Tnx,

Joe, W5ASP