[CQ-Contest] share ride NNJ --> Dayton

Subject: [CQ-Contest] share ride NNJ --> Dayton
From: DougKR2Q@aol.com (DougKR2Q@aol.com)
Date: Wed May 3 22:08:55 2000
Hi Dayton-bound contesters....

I'll be driving out to Dayton...leaving from Northern New Jersey (Randolph,
Morris Co.) the Thursday before Dayton, in the early AM.  Return trip starts
Sunday morning.  My usual passenger bought a plane ticket.  Looking for
non-smoker (at least on the trip).

Share gas and tolls.  DX who can get here are welcome.  I've driven out with
JA, G, EI, UR, UA2F, UV3, etc.  Just looking for company...you don't have to
drive.

I usually take my car so I'm looking for passenger(s) -OR- I'll be the
passenger if you're already heading out.  Also happy to caravan out with you.
 It's a dog of trip to drive alone.

I'm heading to downtown Dayton (Crowne Plaza).

RSVP!

de Doug KR2Q