[CQ-Contest] Modification to Question about rigs

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Modification to Question about rigs
From: k0wa@southwind.net (Lee Buller)
Date: Fri May 26 15:54:21 2000

I have been getting great responses to my original questions, but I now
realize I asked to broad of questions.  Let me ask it this way and maybe
can get a handle on the great answers I am getting

What rigs made an impact and "raised-the-bar" for contesting by decades...

60s---

70s---

80s---

90s---

Now, I know that this is going to be somewhat opinionated, but I really
thing there have been some "watershed" rigs in the past that has done
this....but I really don't have a feed for what they are.

Already, the S-Line, the Drake C-line, and the CX7A has been touted as the
rigs that really put on the best dress for the show...but what about later
rigs.  Just trying to get a handle on all of this.

Lee - k0WA
(never operated a S-line until College at W0QQQ - Never touched a C-Line -
and saw my first CX-7 at Dayton.  You see, although I've been a ham since
1965, I lived in Kansas.  Not much going on our here  HHAARRRR)