[CQ-Contest] S02R

Subject: [CQ-Contest] S02R
From: lw9euj@ciudad.com.ar (MARTIN MONSALVO LW9EUJ)
Date: Mon May 29 18:20:16 2000

Isn=B4t there  anything we can improve in major contests before we talk =
about S02R. Yesterday I was reading an old NCJ editorial written by N5KO =
in 1993. In it, Trey writes about a lot of good changes that would =
increase participation in major contests.
Let's pay atention to what really matters.
There are lots of young hams out there, that might be interested in =
contesting, if we make it a little more interesting to them.
CU
MARTIN,LW9EUJ
http://www.qsl.net/lw9euj
http://www.qsl.net/lu-contesters