[CQ-Contest] SO 2Computer

Subject: [CQ-Contest] SO 2Computer
From: geoiii@kkn.net (George Fremin III - K5TR)
Date: Thu Jun 22 09:02:25 2000
On Wed, Jun 21, 2000 at 04:15:12PM -0500, 00tlzivney@bsuvc.bsu.edu wrote:

> Those of you that use 2 computers with your two radio setup -
>
> Do you use 2 monitors and 2 keyboards
>   or       2 monitors and 1 keyboard
>   or       1 monitor  and 1 keyboard?

This sounds like a nightmare to me.

I would like to suggest that you ditch the second computer and
use one computer, 1 monitor and 1 keyboard.  Going with one
computer solves so many problems.

I think you will find that some of the best two radio guys
use only one computer - there must be a reason.

--

George Fremin III        "When a true genius appears in the world,
Johnson City, TX           you may know him by this sign; that the