[CQ-Contest] HG1S, CQWW, Last 2

Subject: [CQ-Contest] HG1S, CQWW, Last 2
From: ha5pp@yahoo.com (Zoltan Szoke)
Date: Sun Jun 25 13:21:08 2000
Greetings

Hungarians hope that HG1S will stop himself.

To UA2FM: "men pay no heed to a dog that is always
barking".

I have a question to everyone: what's the difference
beetwen CN and IG9 and TA QTHs on CQWWs. I mean which
is the best place for win (M/M)? Why? I think so 09
zone goes down. 33 is not good on low bands. I think
that TA will be the first on CQWWs this year. 5B (?)

"Last 2"... It's good idea to finish that. (But if
someone gives that, don't say "lid" for him.)

ha5pp