[CQ-Contest] Looking For Plumas County CQP Contest Location

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Looking For Plumas County CQP Contest Location
From: AG8L4Test@aol.com (AG8L4Test@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jun 27 02:17:22 2000
I'm looking for a location in Plumas County, California (within
reasonable driving distance of Quincy, California) to do a single op
California QSO Party entry in early October 2000.

An established station would be ideal, but a vacation rental in a good
location would also serve.  I'd like to find something that at least
has electricity.

Any leads would be appreciated.  I'd especially like to speak with
someone who handles vacation rentals in the area (i.e., real estate
agent, etc.) who may know of possible good locations.

Thanks!
73, Dave AG8L
(AG8L@arrl.net)