[CQ-Contest] NCJ Contest Tips, Tricks, Techniques topic

Subject: [CQ-Contest] NCJ Contest Tips, Tricks, Techniques topic
From: ums@nconnect.net (Gary Sutcliffe)
Date: Mon Jan 8 23:36:16 2001

Hi Gang

The deadline for the next NCJ is quickly approaching, and once again I am
looking for input for my column. The topic this time is

Avoiding fatigue and maintaining concentration

How do you maintain your concentration and avoid fatigue during long
contests? What do you eat and drink? How do you maintain the shack
environment to stay at your peak?  How do you maximize the effectiveness of
your rest periods?

Please email directly to me with your comments on this topic. Be sure your
response has your call sign.

Thanks again!

73 - Gary
Gary Sutcliffe, W9XT          Unified Microsystems
ums@nconnect.net              PO Box 133
http://www.QTH.com/w9xt       Slinger, WI 53086