[CQ-Contest] Today's Radios

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Today's Radios
From: n4bp@bc.seflin.org (Bob Patten)
Date: Thu Feb 1 18:33:13 2001
On Thu, 1 Feb 2001, Bill Fisher - W4AN wrote:

 > Oh, one more comment... I think the little Elecraft K2 is supposed to be
 > as fine as any of the expensive radios for receiver performance.  This is
 > at least what I have been hearing through the grape vine.

I can confirm that.  Used mine in the ARRL 160 in '99 and found that it
would copy sigs that the 1KMP would not!

           73,
                                   ,'' '',
      Bob Patten, N4BP              ( 0 0 )               Plantation, FL

                          E-Mail: n4bp@bc.seflin.org
                      Web Page: http://www.qsl.net/n4bp
                      Brass Pounder BBS: (954) 472-7715

   QRP ARCI #3412     FISTS #7871     ARS #799     SOC #1     Whiners #6