[CQ-Contest] multi-single

Subject: [CQ-Contest] multi-single
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Sat Feb 3 21:19:53 2001
OK OK - yeah, six per hour is not 10 minutes minimum but...

...with packet assistance, it certainly is possible to have a LOT of bands
available to you for mults and the limitation to six per hour while not a
tne minute rule per se is indeed what you end up with as long as the mults
are there to work...I can esaily enviision this at grey line time when many
forms of propagation are coming into being simultaneously.

And I agree - this makes it an entirely different contest than the CQWW
which allows a multi-multi to just work mults on a non run band as they
appear, which puts the small time multi-single entrant at a disadvantage
competitively.

oj