[CQ-Contest] TV program - "The Competition" & Contesting

Subject: [CQ-Contest] TV program - "The Competition" & Contesting
From: tomwagner@mindspring.com (Tom Wagner)
Date: Sun Feb 4 13:32:34 2001
The email below is a response to a message I sent to
A&E.  They have a program called "The Competition"
that covers oddball competitions, such as BBQ cook-
offs and the like.

Well, what competition is more oddball than ham radio
contesting?  If a few people sent pictures of their
antenna farms and invited them to film them in CQWW
this fall, maybe we could get some free publicity for this
thing we love.

73,
Tom Wagner - N1MM
Check out the N1MM Free Contest Logger at
http://tomwagner.home.mindspring.com/n1mm.htm