[CQ-Contest] March QST arrives

Subject: [CQ-Contest] March QST arrives
From: K4tmc@aol.com (K4tmc@aol.com)
Date: Tue Feb 20 16:03:59 2001
f1KL45u27849
Sender: owner-cq-contest@contesting.com

Front cover photo of a vintage Hallicrafters HT-6 transmitter and part of a
SX-43 receiver, with a related feature article inside.

Contest related items:
How to Maximize Your Receiverâ??s Effective Selectivity, Part 2
Hints & Kinks - Audio RFI and the TS850, Protecting Coax Connectors
Product Review - Idiom Press Rotor-EZ with RS-232 controller kit
Results - 2000 IARU HF World Championship
Results - September 2000 VHF QSO Party
Results - ARRL 10 GHz and Up Cumulative
Short Takes - DX4WIN/32

Other interesting items:
Classic Kits, Unbuilt or Rebuilt (rebuilding classic radio kits)
A Simple TRF Receiver for Tracking RFI (construction project)
The Warbler, A Simple PSK31 Transceiver for 80 Meters (construction project)
The Great Paper Chase (collecting catalogs, ads, brochures, spec sheets)
Hallicraftersâ?? Chevy, Buick and Cadillac (cover story)
Product Review - Elecraft K-1 QRP CW Transceiver Kit
Howâ??s DX column - Bouvet Island, North Korea, and Bhutan
The World Above 50 MHz column - Aurora Warnings
Washington Mailbox column - Unlicensed Operators on the HF Bands, What to Do?
Old Radio column - BC-625 Surplus 2-meter Transmitter

Hy-Gain HF beams are now back!  A full page ad features a picture of the
TH-11DX and a smaller picture of the TH-3JRS tri-bander, with descriptions of
all the models.
The Yaesu ad for the FT1000MP Mark-V has a small picture and description of
the new FTV-1000 50 MHz transverter.

And moreâ?¦

Don't forget the CQ WW 160 Phone Contest this weekend.

73 & High Rates,
Henry Pollock - K4TMC
Raleigh, NC