[CQ-Contest] Statistical Analysis

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Statistical Analysis
From: n4zr@contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Fri Feb 23 08:42:59 2001
I would be very interested in trading rate sheets and other data with other
ops in the ARRL CW test just completed, particularly those on the East
coast of the U.S.  My hope is that analysis may suggest ways of improving
my performance for next time.

For example, I was surprised to find that 88.6 percent of my QSOs were with
Europe.  80-82 percent seems more like average for this area.  Also, about
26.4 percent of my QSOs were S&P, and I wonder how that compares with the
average for similarly serious efforts -- I operated 40 hours and made 2899
QSOs.

73, Pete N4ZR
Contesting is!

The World Contest Station Database