[CQ-Contest] Field Day CW Exchanges

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Field Day CW Exchanges
From: jha@washucsc.org (John Aughey)
Date: Sun Feb 25 21:53:06 2001
I'm writing some software that simulates a CW contest similar to
the way CyberCW does.  I want to be able to recognize and reply to all
different kinds of responses.  I would like to know from all of you want
you would typically send for some of the standard exchanges.  I'm looking
at only Field Day exchanges right now.

Here are the exchanges I've come up with so far.

Calling out for contacts:
CQ de CALLSIGN QRZ
QRZ de CALLSIGN

Calling to a CQ:
CALLSIGN
de CALLSIGN

Replying to the calling station (if you are the CQer):
THEIRCALLSIGN exchange BK
THEIRCALLSIGN exchange QSL

Replying to the calling station (you are the non CQer):
QSL exchange BK
de CALLSIGN exchange BK

Asking to repeat:
?
QTH

Acknowleging:
QSL QRZ de CALLSIGN

If anyone can think of other types of exchanges or other possible replys
I'd like to hear about them.

Thank you
John Aughey