[CQ-Contest] ByteRunner Card

Subject: [CQ-Contest] ByteRunner Card
From: ross_family@acm.org (Charlie and Janet Ross)
Date: Sun Mar 11 07:51:03 2001
Jamie,

I have a 486/133 configured to use its built-in COM1 and COM2 ports, and I
use a two-port ByteRunner card for COM3 and COM4.  The motherboard is a
combo ISA/PCI board.

COM1 IRQ  4 03F8 - 03FF  Serial Mouse
COM2 IRQ  3 02F8 - 02FF  Switched: PK-232 for RTTY
                           or Serial PTT for PSK31
COM3 IRQ  9 03E8 - 03EF  Packet TNC
COM4 IRQ 10 02E8 - 02EF  FT-1000MP CAT

I've had no problems with the configuration.  The PC runs Win95.  All ports
work fine in both DOS and Windows mode (most of the experience is with CT
and with DX4WIN).

Let me know if I can be of any help.

--Charlie, NC1N

                      ross_family@acm.org
Charlie Ross                         Janet Ross
Amateur Radio Operator NC1N          Cross-Stitch Enthusiast